No products in the cart
A Pause In Volatility?
- CNBC had a headline "A Pause In Volatility" and perhaps for a few days or even weeks but looking at the retail sector it doesn't look like a pause in volatility.
- I thought a little about confidence and how people buy things and borrow when they are confident and it doesn't matter how low rates go.
- Charts on the US markets include both daily and weekly time frames
- Made a couple changes to the Hedge Fund Telemetry Trade Ideas Sheet. I took profits on the gold shorts.
- Still relatively thin reports ahead of the catalysts later this week.
- Please note: I am traveling on Friday and will not be posting notes.