No products in the cart
First Call August 16, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.9%, though US equities still on track for another week of losses.
- Asian markets ended mostly higher with Greater and China recovering from a sluggish start.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve. 2-10 spread holding in positive territory following some brief bouts of inversion earlier this week. 30-year bond back above 2%.
- Dollar firmer vs both yen and euro. Gold off 0.4%. WTI crude up 0.4%.