No products in the cart
First Call August 19, 2019
- S&P futures up 1.1% after US equities finished lower for a third straight week last week, but still rallied on Friday.
- Asian markets overnight with China a standout, up over 2%.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries under pressure with the curve bear steepening. 30-year bond firmly above 2% after breaching that level late level last week. 2-10 spread at ~10 bp after briefly inverting last week.
- Dollar firmer vs yen but weaker vs euro. Gold down 1.3%. WTI crude up 0.5%.