No products in the cart
First Call August 22, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.1% after US equities finished with good gains on Wednesday.
- Asian markets mixed overnight as Mainland China and Japan closed a touch higher, while Hong Kong and South Korea lagged.
- European markets on the defensive following yesterday's rally.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with some curve steepening following the bearish flattening move in the prior session.
- Dollar a bit weaker vs yen and a bit firmer vs euro. Gold down 0.8%. WTI crude up 0.8%.
- PLEASE NOTE TOMORROW THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NOTES PUBLISHED