No products in the cart
First Call August 28, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.3%, off best levels. S&P Futures are now below the VWAP from the Sunday open - details on note.
- Asian markets narrowly mixed overnight.
- European markets on the defensive.
- Treasuries firmer with more curve flattening.
- Dollar little changed vs yen and euro. Sterling weakness the big story in FX.
- Gold up 0.2%. WTI crude up 1.3% after API data out after the close on Tuesday revealed a much bigger than expected 11.1M crude stockpile draw.