No products in the cart
First Call August 29, 2019
- TODAY AND TOMORROW I WILL BE SENDING A SHORTER DAILY NOTE
- S&P futures up 0.9%, just off best levels.
- Asian markets mixed on Thursday with Mainland China, Japan and South Korea moderately lower, while Hong Kong and Australia gained.
- European markets seeing good gains with Italy extending its recent outperformance.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve, though 30-year still below 2% and 2-10 spread still inverted.
- Dollar a bit firmer vs yen, little changed vs euro. Sterling flat, off worst levels. Gold down 0.3%. WTI crude up 0.7%.