No products in the cart
The Summer Wind
- I am taking tomorrow off so I decided to write a longer note today on something I believe has been building for a while - Central Bank impotence
- Larry Summers tweeted out a thread of 28 tweets that essentially is saying the Central Banks can't do anything anymore and warns of a lot of risks.
- Added to shorts on the Trade Ideas Sheet
- The wave pattern that I've been expecting has not qualified yet on the S&P but has on the Nasdaq
- After my appearance on Bloomberg TV yesterday pitching the British Pound as a long... it actually is going higher!
- And I have a thought provoking read on MMT from a Libertarian