No products in the cart
First Call September 13, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.4% and US equities on track for a third straight week of good gains following a four-week losing streak.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Japan and Hong Kong both up around 1%. China closed for holiday.
- European markets higher.
- Treasuries extending their recent backup in yields. Dollar weaker vs both euro and yen. Sterling strength the big story in FX. Gold up 0.3%. WTI crude up 0.2%.
- Big economic data in 5 min
- Look for a video summary on today's Daily Note discussing the recent Short Interest Data