No products in the cart
First Call September 16, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.3% after US equities finished with good gains for a third straight week last week.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Hong Kong underperformed. China was slightly weaker. South Korea, Taiwan and Australia closed higher. Japan closed for holiday.
- European markets lower with Italy a notable laggard.
- Treasuries rallying after biggest backup in yields last week since the week of Trump's election in 2016. Dollar weaker vs yen, but better vs euro. Gold up 0.8%.
- WTI crude up 9.6%. I WILL BE ON BLOOMBERG TV TODAY WITH ABIGAIL DOOLITTLE AT 2:30PM EST TO DISCUSS CRUDE FUTURES