No products in the cart
First Call September 18, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.2% after finishing a bit higher in Tuesday trading. S&P 500 little changed on the week following three straight weeks of gains.
- European markets marginally higher. Follows mixed Asian trade.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve for the third consecutive session.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses. Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 0.6%, extending yesterday's 5.7% decline after positive updates on Saudi restoration of production.
- Should be very quiet ahead of today's Fed announcement at 2pm EST