No products in the cart
First Call September 19, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.1% after US equities put in a mixed performance on Wednesday, ending near best levels for the day.
- Asian equities mixed overnight. Mainland China, Japan, South Korea and Australia posted gains, while Hong Kong fell sharply and emerging markets lagged.
- European markets firmer.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with some curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker vs both yen and euro. Gold down 0.7%.
- WTI crude up 1.8% following big two-day pullback that stemmed from Saudi disclosure about a faster-than-expected production rebound.