No products in the cart
First Call September 23, 2019
- S&P futures little changed after US equities snapped a big three-week winning streak last week.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight, led by Greater China. India continued its rally on the back of last week's surprise tax cut. Japan closed for the holiday.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries rallying across the curve. Dollar a bit weaker vs yen, but stronger on euro cross. Gold up 0.8%.
- WTI crude down 0.7%, reversing some overnight strength.