No products in the cart
First Call September 25, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.2% after the index fell most in a month in the prior session.
- Asian equities broadly lower overnight with Greater China and South Korea the notable laggards, followed by Australia and Japan.
- European equities under pressure.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with some curve flattening following another move lower in yields on Tuesday.
- Dollar seeing solid gains on the major crosses. Gold down 0.4%.
- WTI crude off 1.8% following reports Saudis restored crude production faster than expected.
- We are doing an important short interest webinar tomorrow. Sign u link on note