No products in the cart
First Call September 4, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.9% after US equities came under some pressure to start the week on Tuesday.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight. Hong Kong the standout, up nearly 4%, while China gained nearly 1%.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries unchanged to weaker at the long end. 2-10 spread moving farther into positive territory.
- Dollar firmer vs yen but lagging euro. Sterling strength the big story in FX. Gold down 0.7%. WTI crude up 1.6%.