No products in the cart
First Call Extra Note October 11, 2019
- PLEASE NOTE - THIS WILL BE AN EXTRA LONG NOTE AS THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY
- A lot on this note including the new Hedge Fund Telemetry Institutional Options flows
- S&P futures up 1% in Friday premarket trading following a rally across Asia and Europe. S&P 500 looking to break a three-week streak of declines.
- Positive signals out of the ongoing US and China trade talks, optimism around Brexit among big factors pushing toward higher open.
- Treasuries weaker with some curve flattening see chart below.
- Dollar a bit weaker against the euro, stronger vs yen.
- Sterling again rallying on Brexit headlines
- Gold down 1%. WTI crude up 1.2% amid upbeat trade sentiment and explosions on Iranian tanker.