No products in the cart
First Call October 10, 2019
- US equity futures down 0.2%, just off worst levels.
- European markets generally lower following mixed Asian equity trade.
- Market performances marked by some volatility amid US and China trade headlines.
- The S&P and Nasdaq charts posted on this note shows the potential risk of trade talk failure
- Treasuries mixed with a bit of curve steepening.
- Dollar weaker vs euro, little changed on risk-sensitive yen cross. Gold flat. WTI crude up 0.2%, near best levels.