No products in the cart
First Call October 15, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.25% after US equities finished mostly lower in uneventful Monday trading (lowest full-day trading volume since December 2017)
- Big bank earnings are coming in mixed
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight, led by a nearly 2% rally in Japan as it came back from holiday. Greater China lagged.
- European markets higher.
- Treasuries rallying across the curve.
- Dollar weaker vs yen but firmer vs euro. Sterling stronger, but off best levels.
- Gold little changed. WTI crude down 1.1%.