No products in the cart
First Call October 17, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.2% off early highs after US equities finished mostly lower on Wednesday.
- Brexit, earnings and trade getting the bulk of the attention this morning.
- European markets seeing moderate gains. Asian markets mixed overnight.
- Mainland China little changed, Hong Kong and Taiwan higher, while Japan, Australia and South Korea lost ground.
- Treasuries under pressure across the curve. Dollar flat vs yen, but lagging euro. Sterling strength the big story in FX. Gold down 0.1%. WTI crude off 0.5%.