No products in the cart
First Call October 25, 2019
- Happy Friday!
- S&P futures little changed, but US equities on track for a third straight week of gains following a three-week losing streak.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight. China one of the better performers with moderate gains, though Hong Kong lagged.
- European markets are somewhat weaker.
- Treasuries little changed. Dollar a touch weaker vs yen and euro. Sterling a bit weaker amid waiting game for more clarity on Brexit extension and election implications.
- Gold up 0.4%. WTI crude off 0.3%.