No products in the cart
First Call October 28, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.26% after US equities finished higher for a third straight week last week with upside leadership from energy, industrials, tech, and financials.
- US-China trade deal hopes still seem to be driving risk sentiment. Asian markets mostly higher overnight with China and Hong Kong among the standouts.
- European markets largely on the defensive.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve. Dollar weaker vs euro but a bit better on yen cross. Gold up 0.2%. WTI crude down 0.6%.
- Added a few more charts of the S&P and Nasdaq futures as both are nearing upside sell Countdown 13's. VIX chart today has a downside buy Countdown 13