No products in the cart
First Call October 3, 2019
- S&P futures little changed, off best levels, following first back-to-back 1%+ declines of 2019.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Japan and Australia the notable laggards, down over 2%. China still closed for the holiday.
- European markets higher, though Germany closed.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve, extending recent rally. Dollar a bit weaker vs yen and little changed vs yen. Gold up 0.2%. WTI crude down 0.4%.
- FYI I WILL BE TRAVELING THIS WEEKEND AND WILL NOT BE PUBLISHING ON MONDAY