No products in the cart
First Call October 8, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.6% in pre-market trading, near overnight lows and extending yesterday's losses.
- European markets are mostly lower, while Asian markets were higher.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve after yesterday's bear flattening move.
- The dollar is weaker against euro and yen. Sterling weakness the big FX story after latest Brexit headlines.
- Gold up 0.4%. WTI crude down 1.4%.
- Apologies for the late arrival, we had a small issue with email delivery this morning.