No products in the cart
First Call/Daily Note
- I will be traveling today and this will be the only note out today
- There are 10 important charts you have to watch right now
- Covering Disney on the open as it's through my stop
- S&P futures down 0.1%
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Hong Kong and China laggards, though Japan posted moderate gains.
- European markets lower.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve; on track for big weekly losses. Dollar better vs both yen and euro. Gold off 0.5%. WTI crude down 1.3%.
- Have a great weekend and thank you for your continued support