No products in the cart
First Call November 1, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.2% after US equities ended lower on Thursday.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with China a standout, up nearly 1%. Japan lagged with some of the blame on yen strength.
- European equities seeing moderate gains.
- Treasuries weaker after a big rally over the last couple of days. Dollar little changed vs both yen and euro. Gold down 0.1%. WTI crude up 0.4%.
- Jobs data at 8:30am EST could be VERY noisy with the GM strike