No products in the cart
First Call November 13, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.3%, but off worst levels. S&P futures bounced off 3075 VWAP support levels from 10/31 low
- Asian markets lower overnight with Hong Kong under renewed pressure, falling nearly 2%. European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries stronger across the curve. Dollar little changed vs euro but lagging yen.
- Kiwi strength the big story in FX today after RBNZ unexpectedly left rates on hold vs expectations for a 25 bp cut to 0.75%.
- Gold up 0.8%. WTI crude off 0.4%.