No products in the cart
First Call November 18, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.1% in Monday morning trading after US equities finished higher for a sixth straight week last week.
- Futures have come off early strength
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight as Hong Kong rose sharply while mainland China and Japan posted moderate gains.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries stronger across the curve. Dollar a bit weaker on the yen and euro crosses. Sterling strength the story in FX. Gold down 0.2%. WTI crude off 0.9%.
- Woke up this morning not feeling so great and will have a shorter note today
- Doing a video this morning with Geoff Garbacz of Erlanger Research to go over the recent short interest data
- I'm supposed to be on Bloomberg at 2:30pm EST today and I'm hoping I'm feeling well enough