No products in the cart
First Call November 26, 2019
- S&P futures little changed
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Australia led with moderate gains, followed by Japan and mainland China, while Hong Kong and South Korea declined.
- European markets mostly lower, though pullback limited.
- Treasuries firmer with some curve flattening. Dollar little changed vs yen and euro but stronger vs sterling. Gold up 0.1%. WTI crude up 0.3%.
- Tom DeMark is tentatively scheduled to be on Bloomberg TV tomorrow morning. This can change as I believe he has been trying to time the Combo Countdown 13's which are close.
- Taking profits on Coffee long trade this morning. I will want to buy it back into a pullback