No products in the cart
First Call November 4th, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.45% on another "hopes for trade" headline
- Asian markets higher overnight. Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan posted sharp gains, followed by mainland China and Australia. Japan closed for holiday.
- European equities seeing strong gains.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve after rates moved lower last week. Dollar firmer vs yen and little changed vs euro. Gold slightly higher. WTI crude up 1.3%.
- If you need assistance logging on please let us know