No products in the cart
First Call November 5, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.2% after US equities extended their recent rally on Monday with the Dow joining the S&P in closing at a record high.
- US-China trade deal optimism remains the key driver of the risk-on sentiment.
- It's looking more and more the Phase 1 will get done with Trump surrendering all tariffs
- All major global equity markets are now in the extreme zone with bullish sentiment
- Treasuries weaker across the curve after coming under some pressure in the prior session.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro, building on Monday's bounce. Gold down 0.5%. WTI crude up 0.7%.