No products in the cart
First Call December 12, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Thursday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher in the prior session.
- Asian equities mixed overnight as China and Australia, Japan saw a modest gain, and Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan closed sharply higher.
- European markets seeing solid gains.
- Treasuries are unchanged to weaker further out the curve. Dollar a bit better yen and little changed on euro cross.
- Sterling near worst levels with some focus on betting markets shortening the odds of a hung parliament.
- Gold up 0.2%. WTI crude up 0.7%.
- THERE WILL NOT BE A DAILY NOTE TODAY PUBLISHED AS I AM TRAVELING