No products in the cart
First Call December 16, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.45%
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Australia rallied and China good gains, while Japan experienced a moderate pullback and Hong Kong lagged.
- European market seeing solid gains.
- Treasuries are weaker with some curve flattening. Dollar a bit better vs yen but weaker on euro cross. Gold up 0.1%. WTI crude up 0.1%.
- Happy to be back on the trading desk and will be publishing a full daily note today.
- Market Conviction page should be updated within an hour