No products in the cart
First Call December 17, 2019
- S&P futures little changed. It comes after US equities finished higher in very quiet trading on Monday.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Greater China, South Korea and Taiwan all seeing strong gains.
- European markets lower.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening. Dollar down vs euro but better on yen cross. Sterling weakness the big story in FX on renewed concerns about a hard Brexit.
- Gold up 0.2%. WTI crude up 0.3%.
- I made some adjustments to stops on Trade Ideas Sheet to reflect the secondary upside DeMark Countdown exhaustion signals