No products in the cart
First Call December 18, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.1% after US equities finished slightly higher in the prior session.
- Very quiet from a macro headline perspective. Bulk of the attention seems to be on FDX earnings and impeachment.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve. Dollar seeing solid gains vs euro and a bit better vs yen.
- Gold off 0.3%. WTI crude down 0.6%, but off worst levels, after API data out after close yesterday showed surprise stockpile build.