No products in the cart
First Call December 24, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Tuesday morning trading. Very quiet ahead of the Christmas holiday
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Mainland China recovered following Monday's selloff while Korean stocks lagged.
- European markets closed narrowly mixed.
- Treasuries are a bit weaker overall. Dollar a touch better vs euro and yen. Gold up 0.3%. WTI crude up 0.4%.
- I will try and post a short note today but there really isn't much going on
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your families!
- I'll be back Friday with a full note