No products in the cart
First Call December 3, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.5%, near worst levels, after US equities finished lower on Monday.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight, though most recovered from weaker opening levels. Australia sold off, while Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea fell moderately and China finished higher.
- European equities mixed.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve following yesterday's backup in rates.
- Dollar a bit better vs euro and a bit weaker vs yen. Gold up 0.4%. WTI crude down 0.3%.
- Some big moves in sentiment from yesterday
- I am giving a speech in Orlando today at a family office conference and will not be publishing a Daily Note