No products in the cart
First Call December 31, 2019
- S&P futures are little changed in Tuesday pre-market trading after declining by 0.58% on Monday, the most since December 3rd.
- Follows weakness across both Europe and Asia, though several markets closed for the holiday, including DAX, Nikkei, and Kospi.
- Treasuries little changed to a touch firmer. Dollar weaker again on the major crosses, with the dollar index at lowest since early July.
- Gold is up 0.5%. WTI crude is down 1.3%, off earlier strength.
- Equity bullish sentiment dropped a lot for the second day in a row