No products in the cart
First Call December 6, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.2% after US equities finished slightly higher in the prior session. US equities currently on track for weekly losses.
- All eyes will be on US employment report at 8:30am - preview and expectations on First Call
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with South Korea and Hong Kong the standouts.
- European markets higher.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker. Dollar lagging yen but doing a bit better vs euro. Sterling slightly weaker but still on track for a big week of gains.
- Gold down 0.1%. WTI crude down 0.55%.