No products in the cart
First Call Extra December 2, 2019
- S&P futures flat, off best levels, after US equities finished higher in holiday-shortened trading last week.
- Asian markets higher overnight with Japan a standout, up just over 1%. European markets fading hard.
- Treasuries under pressure with some curve steepening. Dollar a bit firmer vs yen and euro. Gold down 0.6%. WTI crude up 2.0%.
- There will not be a Daily Note today as I am traveling so I added a few extra charts
- I posted Tom DeMark's appearance on Bloomberg today which syncs mostly with my view