No products in the cart
The Week Ahead
- Next week will have some corporate earnings to keep an eye on including some notable tech and retail names
- The Fed and ECB are meeting but they are on hold for now. Lagarde's first meeting as ECB President could be interesting
- The December 15th tariff deadline is approaching without a deal. I expected the tariff deadline to be pushed out
- I'm scheduled to be on Bloomberg TV tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 pm with Abigail Doolittle on the "Trading Futures" segment.
- I'm going to be talking about British Pound Sterling.