No products in the cart
First Call January 10, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.23% ahead of a jobs report that nobody really cares about
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with South Korea, Australia and Japan the standouts, while China was a laggard.
- European markets higher.
- Treasuries narrowly mixed with some curve flattening.
- Dollar firmer vs both the yen and the euro.
- Gold down 0.3% after suffering back-to-back declines for the first time since late November.
- WTI crude off 0.3%.
- On today's Daily Note I will be focusing on US Sectors - Market Conviction Page will be up to date by 10am today