No products in the cart
First Call January 13, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.34%, back near best levels, after US equities finished mostly higher last week, led by tech and communications services.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Greater China markets among the standouts while Australia declined and Japan was closed for a holiday.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries mostly weaker. Dollar seeing good gains vs the yen and sterling (dovish BOE comments, soft data) but little changed vs euro.
- Gold down 0.3%. WTI crude flat after posting the worst week since July last week.
- I will be on Bloomberg TV today at 2:30pm with Abigail Doolittle's Trading Futures segment