No products in the cart
First Call January 17, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.3% in Friday morning trading
- S&P and Nasdaq bullish sentiment at 92% and 93% now with S&P and Nasdaq indexes with upside DeMark Sell Countdown 13's
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Japan and Australia among the standouts.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with curve steepening and yields actually slightly lower on the week despite positive risk sentiment.
- Dollar outperforming euro and little changed vs yen. Gold up 0.5%. WTI crude up 0.6%.
- "50 Cent" VIX buyer has been active as seen by the Hedge Fund Telemetry Institutional Options Team
- David Tepper talking “continue to be long” if you guys have followed closely over the year could be another “Tepper top”