No products in the cart
First Call January 27, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.5% after US equities suffered their biggest weekly pullback since late August.
- Asian equities lower overnight though many markets were closed for holiday.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries rallying with some curve flattening. Dollar weaker vs yen but little changed on the euro cross.
- Gold up 0.5%. WTI crude down over 2.5%, though off lows, after falling 7.5% last week in biggest weekly selloff since late May.