No products in the cart
First Call January 30, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.7% after US equities finished mixed on Wednesday.
- Coronavirus and earnings continue to grab most of the headlines.
- Asian markets weaker overnight with Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea all down more than 1% and Taiwan down nearly 6% on its return from holiday. China's markets remained closed.
- European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries are stronger with 10-year yields lowest since early October and the 30-year bond threatening the 2% level.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses. Gold up 0.6%. WTI crude down 1.8%, but off worst levels.