No products in the cart
First Call January 31, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.5% and US equities on track for another down week.
- Coronavirus, earnings, global economic data, and impeachment have received most of the attention today.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Japan a standout, up nearly 1%, while Hong Kong and South Korea extended losses.
- Mainland China set to reopen on Monday.
- European markets mostly lower.
- Treasuries little changed but yields down notably on the week; 2Y yield lowest since September 2017.
- Dollar slightly weaker on the major crosses. Gold down 0.2%. WTI crude up 0.4% but on track for fourth consecutive weekly drop.