No products in the cart
First Call February 13, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.6% after US equities extended last week's big bounce over the first three sessions of the week.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with weakness led by mainland China, followed by relatively moderate declines in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries seeing strong gains across the curve.
- Dollar weaker vs yen but better vs euro.
- Gold up 0.4%. WTI crude down 0.5% after gaining 2.5% on Wednesday. IEA slashed the demand growth forecast.