No products in the cart
First Call February 14, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.2%
- Equity bullish sentiment took a hit yesterday. S&P futures daily is on day 12 of 13 with the DeMark Sequential
- Asian markets mostly higher as Greater China, Australia, South Korea, and Taiwan posted moderate gains, while Japan declined.
- European markets are flat.
- Treasuries stronger across the curve. Dollar not doing much vs the majors.
- Gold flat. WTI crude up 1.2% and on track to snap a big five-week losing streak.
- Happy Valentine's Day