No products in the cart
First Call February 18, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.4% in Tuesday morning trading coming out of the long holiday weekend in the US.
- Apple cut guidance
- Covering AAPL and AMAT on weakness this morning
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with sharp declines in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, though China with a small gain.
- Most European markets lower, though Italy bucking the trend.
- Treasuries stronger across the curve with a bit of flattening.
- Dollar weaker vs the yen, better on euro cross.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 2.0% after posting its best weekly gain since December on Friday.