No products in the cart
First Call February 21, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.3%. Stocks on track for a mixed performance this week.
- Fairly quiet session thus far with coronavirus outbreak and economic data receiving the bulk of the attention.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with South Korea and Hong Kong the big decliners while China advanced.
- European equities lower.
- Treasuries are stronger with some curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses following recent strength.
- Gold up 1.2%. WTI crude down 1.6% after finishing higher for a seventh straight session on Thursday.