No products in the cart
First Call February 24, 2020
- S&P futures down 2.4% after US equities came under some pressure late last week.
- Stocks on track for the first three-day losing streak since early December.
- Asian equities lower overnight with South Korea and Australia the big decliners, followed by Hong Kong and Taiwan. China held up better while Japan closed for the holiday.
- European markets down big with Italy one of the worst performers.
- Treasuries rallying across the curve.
- Dollar weaker vs yen but better vs euro and sterling.
- Gold up 2.1%. WTI crude down 3.9%.
- I will be on Bloomberg TV at 2:30pm EST today
- Most of the Market Conviction page is updated and will be 100% done by 10am